Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 301 If I Keep Juicing I May Hit You With A Pumpkin

Even though I've lost another pound, I'm really glad this juicing fast is almost over! I really crave something warm right now. I'm super excited that I'm going to get to roast the turnips soon, anyone have any suggestions or recipes? Today, I spent about 45 minutes trying to get around the Halloween Broohaha going on down the street, to get to the grocery store and back. All of the parking spaces were taken and only one exit was available at both the regular grocery store and at Whole Foods, when I finally found an open space, some teenager in a stupid costume, waved her friend in, who went around me and stole it! This juice fast has made me seriously grumpy, because I then told a cop how stupid he was for shutting sown the entire street (I know it was his fault). For reasons of sanity and more, I will be thrilled to chew food again, I just don't think I can tolerate much more of this non-sense.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: