Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 292 I Don't Even Get Paid To Say I Love Naked Juice

Today, is a small news day, I had steel cut oatmeal with raisins for breakfast, along with a egg and veggie tortilla wrap. For lunch I had my usual Naked Juice, but today they were out of Green Machine, so I had the red one, with all the berries in it....I told you this was small news. I'm pretty sure I'm just doing juice all day tomorrow, but I'm going to Whole Foods where they don't run out of things they're supposed to have like Green Machine juice. I need my green machine! I may just drink juice all weekend. I'm shrinking down, whilst still getting uber nutrients, I feel pretty good, everyone should get a naked juice for lunch.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: