Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 276 My Weight In Fruit

OK, so I haven't started the juice fast yet, but I did have two Naked Juice drinks for lunch, which was the equivalent of something like 5 apples, 1 banana, 25 blackberries, some grapes, 1/4 mango, and a bunch of grass. It was actually pretty good! I drank two because I needed the calories to hit my number and I was full half way through the first one. For dinner, I had broccoli, tomatoes, peas, and a red pepper, I'm pretty sure I got all of my nutrients for the day, plus my mom gave me a gummy vitamin earlier! I'm rockin' the healthy lifestyle here, now I just need to find a no impact exercise option, which according to sawbones is the elliptical, swimming, and the bike. I really miss the treadmill, it was my favorite and we have now been separated for the duration...sigh.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: