Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 300 Pumpkin Face

Day 300 is not a fun day, I feel really cold and gross and I watched my co-workers eat yummy restaurant food, followed by red velvet cake. It kind of makes me feel better to know that at least my blood is probably cleaner than theirs right now, it's the small things. I thought the detox part of my fast was over but it is for sure not, I feel like I'm getting the Flu and I'm also most certainly turning orange. The highlight of my day was leaving the stupid restaurant to peruse the farmer's market in Okmulgee, I bought two sacks full of vegetables for 6.00 and I have something wondrous to end my fast with. I bought turnips, which I have never eaten and I'm going to roast them, as was suggested.
That's about it, aside from losing another pound, woo hoo!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: