Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 272 Ain't No Doughnut Gonna Take Me Down

Today, I had the opportunity to come face to face with my one weakness, pastries. I love doughnuts more than I love most people and today, I had to pick up food for someone, only to be faced with long johns, fritters, and cinnamon rolls, they smelled like what I imagine angels to smell like. I didn't of course have any of the glaze covered beauties , I stuck to my usual lunch, a hummus sandwich, a granola bar, and a spicy V8. Tonight, I had a salad, with a ton of roasted garlic and butternut squash, it was fantabulus and my breath smells like a big ol bulb of stinking rose, good thing I live solo. Tomorrow is the Tulsa State fair and I'm not going, the only reason to go is for the food and that's out of the question, so I'm staying here, to catch up on paperwork, blah. Perhaps I'll treat myself to a new book, if I complete my neverending stack of stupid.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: