Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 256 Don't Eat The Cantaloupe!

Tonight I am having fruit for dinner, but NOT cantaloupe! It's so strange that today I was actually telling someone about how dirty cantaloupe is and that you should never eat it, unless you have cleaned and cut it yourself. So, what's all over the news tonight? A flipping cantaloupe recall including the state of Oklahoma, icaramba, good thing I read. Today was a really long day of putting out fires and lunch was a long time coming, I had potatoes and corn, I know, super nutritious right? I'm ready to be done with this challenge, day 365 cannot come soon enough. On Sunday, I have a work thing and am going to have to sit and watch people eat again, uuhhhhgg! I wanna eat restaurant food again!!!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: