Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 258 Peppers and Puffs

Today, I stayed home and tried to drown my illness in cayenne, salsa, and black bean chili. so far, I'm still sick. I will continue with my slash and burn technique throughout the weekend and hopefully I'll be better for my Sunday work thing. Here's a kicker, pretty much everyone knows how much I loathe orange juice, but I bought some today and I drank the whole thing! I'm pretty sure it's because I can't taste it, so hopefully I've given myself a little vitamin C jolt. I'm going to have another boiling cup of ginger tea and then I'm going to bed, tea and sleep is really the only thing that makes me feel better. Here's to free breathing and the destruction of the common funk, don't forget to wash your hands!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: