Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 252 I Need A Kool-Aid Fetcher

Right now, a giant iced tea, followed by a frozen lemonade, and a liter of full sugar soda would be perfect. I'm so thirsty, I'm waiting for my old fashioned ice trays to solidify to have yet another glass of ice water, probably my tenth one today. It's not hot outside at all, I would just rather consume liquid, rather than food today. I have been uber busy for the last twelve hours, doing laundry and researching stuff, tomorrow is more of the same I suppose. I am intent on Fall cleaning and am contemplating cleaning the baseboards, what can I say, it's a wild and crazy time here at Chez CircusGirl, who wouldn't want to get down with some of this? Sigh...really nothing left to say, I can't see much from my weekend autoless perch, perhaps next week will be more interesting and fulfilling.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: