Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 264 and 265 Get In My Belly Food Baby

Woo Hoo! Life is getting back to normal, my car is back in it's space and I am about to hit the grocery store for vittles! Today was a supremely productive day and I'm about to start the most relaxing weekend ever encountered in the span of time and space. I am reading The Rouge on my Kindle, gonna watch the new season episodes of The Office and Parks and Recreation from last night, and I'm going to the Creek county fair tomorrow! sadly, I did not get to make my much anticipated county fair cake, due to the fact that the grocery store was too far away as was my vehicle to gather ingredients. Last night, I didn't get to blog, as I was waaaaayyyyy far away in another town, working until the wee hours of the late work day. I ate mostly cheese and trail mix all day, I was HUNGRY when I finally got home, but alas I was completely smack out of groceries, this I will remedy tonight, gonna be good eats up in my Frigidaire!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com 

No comments: