Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 243 and 244 Damn Sammiches

I have never been so happy to see a three day weekend... ever. As soon as I finish up my paperwork and clean the house, and about eleventy-billion other things, I'm going to take a really long nap. I may not wake up all weekend, I haven't decided yet. Yesterday was not great, I had pancakes for dinner, not because I love pancakes but because there was nothing else to eat and not because I didn't have money for food, but because I could not get to the grocery store. While my car is in the shop, I have dreaded asking people for rides, it's the worst feeling in the universe! So, yesterday I felt so bad that my boss had to take me home, that I asked her to let me off about 1/2 mile from my house so that she would not be late to where she was going, it was quite the journey. Today, my mom loaned me her car so that I could get around and actually do my job and I was able to go to the grocery store! I am in no position to buy a butt load of groceries so I  bought, the fluffiest, softest loaf of bread for to make peanut butter and jelly sammies with. We are down to the culinary nubs here world, here's hoping good food and unrelenting joy is around the next corner!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: