Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 260 and 261 Pizza Envy

Just when things were looking up, it's black bean chili for dinner again. Today, I found out what I kinda already knew, that my car is only half fixed after 1700.00 in repairs! What does this mean? If I want the WHOLE thing fixed, it's going to cost an additional 1700.00, unless they have mercy on me and do the right thing by not charging me again for not finishing the job in the first place. Keep in mind that my car is probably only worth about 2000.00 anyway! I'm so frustrated right now and I'm sick of black bean chili! I want to eat something different, something non-economical, something terrible for my health, I'm also sick of water, I want soda! Yesterday, I did my work thing and played laser tag with some co-workers and kids, it was really a lot of fun, however, smelling the Hideaway pizzas on the way to the site was more than I could handle. I watched with wretched envy, the pizza madness around me, it was garlic scented insanity. Here's to better days and smooth running engines.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: