Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 246 Frittata Daydreams

I'm so bored, I'm back to reading cookbooks and day dreaming about the day I can leave my house to go to the grocery store. I have at least a full day, and depending on how I get to work on Tuesday, it's a toss up on actually stepping into a grocery store. So, here's what I found in my Mediterranean Food of The Sun Cookbook, Greek spinach pie, a potato and onion tortilla, and Moroccan vegetable soup, I can't decide what I'll want to make first. Maybe the weather will have started to cool off by the time I re-emerge into the world and I can bust out the soup? I keep running across recipes for dishes with courgette and I have no idea what this is, I think I need to do a little research because the sweet pepper and courgette frittata looks amazing, I heart any type of frittata. So, I was cleaning out my cabinets today and I found a variety of beans, (in addition to the nine bags of white beans left in my cabinet), that I had originally used in art projects. They are really pretty with speckles and lovely colors, I think I'll soak them and make bean pies with them tomorrow, I really can't eat another pancake or peanut butter sandwich. Here's to better days and a full pantry!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: