Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 253 Pretty Good Sundays Rock

Today was a really great day, I hung out with my mom, went to church, had a nap, met up with my cousins who I never ever see, and now I'm back at home in my big comfy chair. I'm pretty sure that today was supposed to happen just as it did and now I'm looking forward to a great week. Tomorrow night, I think I'm going to make tortilla soup and freeze some of it for future chowage...is that a word? Tonight I'm just kicking back with some iced tea and Sun chips to round out the day. Oh, I did eat cake today, which I promised myself I wouldn't do, due to my blood sugar content being right up there with a pitcher of Country Time lemonade. I think, tonight I'm going to do some research on natural blood sugar cures, I love me some all natural Pagan voodoo solutions....not really into voodoo, just wanted to see if you were paying attention, herbs are not magical, they're practical. Here's to a fabulous Sunday and the best week yet!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: