Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 247 What In The Woot Woot Is A Whoopie Pie

This is going to be the best week ever, I get my car back, I get to grocery shop, and my new co-worker may surface sometime soon, can't wait! Today was the most beautiful, productive day ever, I cleaned my entire house, caught up on some work work, and made plans for this week. The weather is gorgeous, I wish it would stay like this forever, it's like Fall already!!! On the food front, I can't say that there's much going on there, I walked to the little complex store today and bought apple juice, it was the best apple juice I've ever had, after drinking nothing but water for the past few days. Tomorrow will be tricky, I have ten dollars left before payday and I'm rapidly running out of bread, I've been saving the last of the pasta, which should last me through tomorrow night and then I will be home free again. I need everything, I'm out of oil, butter, flour, sugar, milk, cereal, everything. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, should a person really be this excited about shopping for staples? My step dad's birthday is this week and my mom is making Whoopee pies, whatever those are, I won't be eating any, as I'm trying not to consume obvious sweets like cakes and cookies, I hope I can hold out!

No comments: