Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 267 I Thought I Was On A Diet... It Was Just A Blog

Generally, I don't diet, I think it's unhealthy as opposed to just being all around mindful of what you eat. So, I'm not calling this a diet, Lord knows I've stripped down my eating in the past year as evidenced in this blog, but here it goes. I'm fat. I need to lose more weight than I have shed just by cutting out fast food and soda, now I need to take it to another level. I'm just going to make a few changes, such as portion sizes, more nutrient dense meals, and less sugar and bread, easy enough. This afternoon, for lunch, I had a tomato, two peaches, a yogurt, and green beans, usually I would probably have a buttery grilled cheese, some chips, a yogurt, and two peaches. I know, not much different , pretty much the same amount of food, just a few tweaks. Oh, yes and I'm cutting out juice, which has become my soda, nothing but water and unsweetened tea, also no eating after 6:30 pm. Done and Done, I'll be half an ass down by Christmas.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: