Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 259 Umm, Who Ate All The Bread?

Today, I haven't even left the house and I've been applying the feed a cold saying to my present blahness. I have actually used all of the dishes in my cabinet, in between naps, I've been eating the day away, I've had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, black bean chili, veggie dogs, Jello, avocados, chips and salsa, and grilled cheese! I think it helped, I'm feeling a little better. Tomorrow I have a work thingy, where there will be real pizza but I will not be participating in that chow down, I probably ate enough to sustain myself for the winter. I guess now, I'm off to the kitchen for a last cup of hot tea and then off to sleep the rest of this cold away, gotta get ready for laser tag tomorrow!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: