Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 254 and 255 J-E-L-L-O

Woo hoo! I have my car back, and If I hadn't just handed over all of my money to the mechanic, I could drive to the grocery store anytime I want. I did actually go to Whole Foods on the way home and bought spring rolls and tofu for dinner. I love being free! I love my pre-set radio stations, I love my vanilla air fresheners, I love turning the key and actually rolling! Today is a good day, I was feeling lazy last night and had peanut butter and jelly for dinner, not too exciting. This morning, I went to my mom's and she made me a fried egg sandwich with the fresh eggs, my aunt collected, it was delicious and filling and got me through pretty much most of the day. Tonight, I'm contemplating Jello and the time it takes to set up in the fridge, two or three hours probably, I don't know if I have that kind of time, I'm kind of an instant gratification type of girl. Tomorrow is mucho busy, lots of stuff, all to be done before 9:00, probably no time for breakfast, unless it's the Jello, is that legal, jello for breakfast? I deem it so, Jello it is.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: