Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 249 That's No Chunk O' Cheddar

Today, my mom brought me two bags of groceries, which was kind of a moot point, since I had just been to the store moments before she called, thanks nonetheless Mom! For lunch I had my long awaited guacamole, salsa and chips, it had been too long! OK,  I'm about to look a gift horse in the mouth but the cheese must be addressed.  In the grocery bag was a big block of what I took to be cheddar cheese, but was in fact, Velveeta consistency, spongy, off brand, American. If I had been prepared and not expecting something else, perhaps I would not have been so surprised when I broke a chunk off and popped it into my mouth, oh well I can melt it down and make nachos with it I suppose. I am eternally grateful for anything other than beans and peanut butter at the moment! I shouldn't be so snarky about cheese, I can't help it, I love cheese but I do not love processed cheese like foods. I like what I like. OK, done complaining about the kindness bestowed upon me by my loving mother, life could be worse.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: