Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 270 and 271 Winter Garden Coming Soon

Today, I discovered a little surprise, my mom planted more squash after the heat wave and I picked some for dinner! Yesterday and today, I have continued my portion controlled madness and I'm not even hungry! In fact, I weighed at my mom's house earlier and I've lost 3 pounds! Yesterday I was vigilant and stopped myself before going out the door, without breakfast, planning ahead helps greatly. Tonight, before my squash picking adventure, I stopped by the grocery store because I was craving brussel sprouts, so I had those with the squash. I just cut everything up, drizzled a little oil, sprinkled some garlic pepper, and wrapped it in aluminum foil, it was seriously the best dinner I've had in awhile, not kidding. So, it's almost Fall and I've talked my mom into planting a winter garden, garlic, brussel sprouts, carrots, and I don't know what else, but I'm excited, I love growing stuff! Stay tuned for more veggie adventures.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: