Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 263 Buck Wild In Aisle Five

Just a few more hours left and I will be in the black again, my car will be finished by Friday, and the week is almost over! I didn't really have anything substantial to eat today, so tomorrow, I'm going buck wild at the grocery store, can't wait! I'm thinking mushroom frittata and baked sweet potatoes, I'm so hungry just thinking about it. I think I'll start making carrot cookies again this week to share with my new co-workers who will be shadowing me next week. I'm really going to try and be nice to my new office mate, hopefully she'll make it easy and I won't have to run her off the first week. I'm a little short on words at present, so I'm gonna say goodnight and I'm off to shine my kitchen in preparation for next week's cook-a-thon.
 www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: