Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 257 Magic Tea

So, I've apparently crossed paths with some little plague filled creature and am now sporting a growing chest cold, great! Ah well, it is merely an opportunity to test drive my natural cures for another season. Right now, I am employing my old standard of green tea with ginger and cayenne, I have added a new element for flavor, jello powder. I ate mango for dinner, hopefully this will add to my immune building experimentation here. I'm taking the day off tomorrow for one, to spare the spread of the funk, for two, I have to take my car back to the shop, as the engine light began flashing, 50 miles from home today. I just paid 1700.00, for that price, I should be driving a cloud with dinner service and piped in angel music. For three, I'm trying to kick this illness before Sunday, which is supposed to be a fun day/work day thingy. OK, wish me luck and wellness.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: