Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 242 So Long Candy Corns and Cuppy Cakes

Today was a really long day, most of it at the courthouse for work, so I was really inspired to get my mom to make me food when it was all over. My mom makes the best pimento cheese ever and then constructs out of the pimento cheese, the best sandwiches ever, she also makes pretty good iced tea, which I also had on this squelchering hot day. For dinner, I had egg salad, I just couldn't swallow another spoonful of beans or mashed potatoes, maybe tomorrow. Last night, I was woken up by a thought that I should stop eating sugar, soooo I guess I'm gonna do that, since I already have the Diabetes. This probably includes cuppy cakes and candy corns, I'm so sad! OK, I'm committed, no sugar, no juice, no sweets, I shall eat brown bread and brown rice and probably some other brown colored health food. I may as well end this challenge with a bang and additional constrictive rules, otherwise, what's the fun of 365 days of no fast food, if I'm not going to live until I'm 140?

No comments: