Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 214 Too Hot To Think Of A Title

Hmm, day 214, that's about what the temperature is today, actually 114 is closer to reality. It's almost too hot to do anything but sit perfectly still and just have someone pour ice water down your throat. I would not be surprised to learn, that after the heat breaks, there will be a whole bunch of people who have sweated away most of their body weight, or just disappeared into vaporous puddles all together. I have not been eating breakfast or lunch and not much at all for dinner, not because I'm trying to diet or anything, heaven forbid, I just don't feel like eating until the sun is gone. I wish that there were some sort of air conditioned suit, with a permanent supply of culligan water, I could just sip from all day. I believe that NASA would be a good resource in this instance. My next suggestion is just shutting everything down, kind of like when the big snow came, only everyone would be warned to STAY INSIDE their air conditioned houses and not venture out into the streets unless absolutely necessary! I should be the mayor, I would make this declaration.

No comments: