Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 231 Better Days Ahead

It's almost 5:00 and I'm in my office, at work on a Saturday, I have to believe that things will be better soon, whoops, spoke too soon, the mechanic just called  and we are at 100.00 just for today's diagnostics, internal engine damage and more testing on Monday, holy shmoley, I need to stop this train! My mom is coming to pick me up in a little while and I just want to go home to my beans and rice, this is not a good day. OK, right now, my dream of a better day includes sitting down to cheese enchiladas, chips and salsa, a big fat fizzy soda, and my very best friends in Indiana, we're eating, we're laughing, my car is running flawlessly, and I am happy to be near the people I love the most. That is my happy place. In my real world, I'm going to take a really deep breath and just keep moving forward, things will get better!

No comments: