Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 228 Nothing Special Just a Day

Well, today was a little sweaty and a little slow but it was a day and thank God, we're all still breathing. School is getting ready to start and I spent the day looking for teachers, counselors, school supplies, and about a million other things. After I did that for awhile, I just stopped and didn't do much of anything until it was time for my late afternoon community meeting. Right now, I am on the hunt for a used saxophone for a kid at work who can't afford to rent....anyone out there have a sax in the garage? For dinner I had BBQ tofu and a salad, it was fabulously delicious, I ate it while watching Teen Mom on my computer, I know, probably not good for digestion, but it was a distraction none the less.
I am now on day four of car crisis 2011 and though I'm grateful to have a loaner for a few days, the time is a ticking and I need to think of something fast, my job and my car are interconnected, not just to get to work obviously, but I work in people's homes, so I'm starting to get a little nervous. I am continuing to petition the universe for a car.

No comments: