Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 218 Pre-Birthday Mission Part One

Today was my unofficial birthday, the one where my family made me food and gave me stuff. The chocolate pie my grandmother made was fabulous, although she found a recipe that eliminated the sugary little beads that pop out in the meringue, which was my favorite part. My mom made a great salad, baked beans, and deviled eggs, all in all a pretty good day plus I'm 20.00 richer, and was the reluctant recipient of a birthday hug from my drunk neighbor.
 My official birthday is Tuesday and I am working on my birthday present to myself and hoping to finish it by Tuesday. My birthday present to myself, in case you haven't heard is organization. Thus far, my bedroom closet is perfect, my dresser and night table are perfect, and I am on a steady mission to make everything else perfect in my house. Not a drawer or cabinet will go untouched, I will organize every last thing I own and no purse will remain un-emptied, I will be queen of my organized domain!

No comments: