Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 219 and 220 Happy Birthday To Me

Today has been a pretty good day, I took a nap, after waking up really early, I had some good eats, I found a really great hair stylist, and I did my toes and nails. Yesterday was not the pre-birthday salsabration that I had hoped for, by way of vacation, but it wasn't bad. My co-worker brought me two cookies from Whole Foods and a mineral water, which hit the spot for lunch, and my mom brought the guacamole she forgot to bring to the party on Sunday. I ate the entire thing of guacamole for dinner last night and I think it was a tad too much, as it made my tummy hurt. It's been pretty low key today, but I've gotten lots of great birthday wishes on my Facebook page, which made me really happy. Later this week, to continue the celebration, we're going to see The Help at the movies and perhaps take a little side trip to the water park, after dark, when it's cooler. Sigh... I guess there's nothing else, Happy Birthday self!

No comments: