Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 233 Hippie Eggs

Today was just as productive as I needed it to be, not too little, not too much, it was juuuust right. I got quite a lot done, sent out some good energy, got some good energy back and had a cheese pizza for dinner. The universe is coming around on the car situation and I believe that things will be OK soon. All in all, it was a fairly balanced day. Now, since I seem to be on the subject of eggs this week, as in yesterday's egg salad and last week's egg salad, and the egg wraps from a few days ago, I'm here to talk about farm fresh eggs. My aunt has some free range hippie chickens and has been giving them away to family members. My mom got some that had almost orange yolks, I'm assuming this makes them really good, rich eggs, so my thought is that I had better make a cake with these bad boys quickly and I mean soon before the chickens freeze up. I need suggestions on cakes made from egg yolks, a really rich cake, maybe something heavy and golden. Perhaps another experiment could be custard, who knows but I must get my hands on those golden eggs!
http://www.gofundme.com/75teg This is the link for my I'm having an engine shower!

No comments: