Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 241 Shout Out To CarTech And Smashed Potatoes

Well, if you've been following my blog, you will have noticed the past few days have been alternating nights of beans and potatoes, tonight I mixed things up a little. Tonight I just went hog flipping crazy and had beans AND potatoes! This time, the potatoes were smashed and a change from the fried variety. Tomorrow, I'm busting out the pancake mix and have a breakfast for dinner, partay up in this place. If things get any more exciting around here, I may just swing from the door frames. Today, I came very close to closing out the car drama, I have collected almost the entire amount, now I am only short 300.00 the kind mechanics at CarTech, here in Tulsa (yes that is a plug) are going to start on the work tomorrow and I can pick it up when I have the 300.00, they were super nice and even threw in a free reservoir tank, where the trouble originated. OK, I got nothin' else tonight, peace out!

No comments: