Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 239 Tip Jar From The Universe

Today has been a super productive, somewhat enlightening, good eats kind of day. For breakfast, I had cheesey eggs and fried potatoes, which I ate while completeing my weekly paperwork and progress notes. Today, I am also proud to say that I organized my bedroom and was rewarded by the universe with a 1/3 of a jar full of change, not bad for something that needed to be done anyway. I was initially dreading tomorrow, but I just heard a rumor that there may be cupcakes waiting at the office and I am always down for one or twelve cupcakes during the workday. Tonight, I plan on beans again for dinner, more organizing, a couple of work reports, and maybe an early night if I can't find anything good to read. Ding, ding, ding! I just remembered I have raspberries in the fridge, double bonus day! Time for a snack before dinner!

No comments: