Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 226 and 227 Dear Universe, Thanks For The Ride...And The Cookie

Uuuuhhhggg, today was back up to 103, which is of course better than 113 but still, it's flipping hot out there! I didn't blog yesterday and I will offer no excuse, I was just being lazy. Last night I had leftover cornbread and rice for dinner, I wasn't really hungry since I ate a bunch of silliness for lunch. We had an all day kind of staffing day and for lunch I had potato salad, Rabbit milk, a chocolate filled peanut butter cookie, and pistachio salad. It kind of made my tummy hurt. Tonight, I had a provolone sandwich and juice, once again, too hot to eat a lot. The cookie has been the highlight of my week, granted it's only Tuesday.
In other news, my request from the universe to produce a car has led me to swallow my pride and do a little cyberbegging. If I shoot my request around the world a few times, I'm quite certain that the 2500.00 is attainable, I am nothing if not creative and resourceful. I have created a page on http://www.gofundme.com/ I hope it works, I won't have my loaner car for long. Of course I'm adding the link onto this page to begin my cyber trek.
http://www.gofundme.com/75teg (this is it, go ahead and click!)

No comments: