Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 236 and 237 Rice and Tap Water

Again, I skipped last night's blog and am doubling up today, I can't say that there was much to talk about last night though. For dinner, I had Amy's brand Organic Vegetarian Enchilada dinner and also an Amy's Veggie Tamale pie, that's right, I ate both of them by myself. Usually I really like Amy's brand but I really wasn't feeling it with those two selections. Today was an all day long staff meeting, where someone made sure that there were cheese sandwiches just for me, nestled amongst the meaty versions in the sandwich tray. Also, there were not one but two cakes for all the August birthdays, one was homemade chocolate and one was a cute store cake with ladybugs on it, very nice and birthdayeske. Tonight, I am trying to disconnect from the month long week that I just had, for dinner, I had rice, no muss, no fuss. Tonight would have been one of those nights when I ordered a pizza, breadsticks, and two 20oz sodas....ah the memories. Tomorrow, I'm sleeping in because really what else am I going to do without my car? Oh, and Ford responded to my car/in exchange for an ad letter, maybe I'll get a new Mustang soon!www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: