Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 232 A Good Day For Jello

Today has been a good balance of productivity and relaxation, I caught up on work, read a little fiction, made some egg salad, went for a swim, took out the trash, took a nap, and now I'm eating jello. I'm attempting to shift my perception of life today and for the most part, I think that it's working. I made a list of things to do this week, made a budget, and shifted some clothes to the donation bag, and took the time to meditate this morning, I think this is going to be a really good week. I am certain that my car situation is under control by my higher power and I'm choosing not to worry until it's time to worry. Now, back to the egg salad, I love egg salad more than any other sandwich accoutrement and I do believe that this is the best egg salad ever made, even better than the stuff I made the other day. I used of course eggs, seven of them and I added mayo, mustard, and because I was out of relish, rosemary infused banana peppers. I'm telling you the rosemary made it perfect, I highly recommend it. Here's hoping this is the best week on record.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: