Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 217 Otherwise Known As The Day It Rained

Today has been the most productive day on record, I do believe. First of all, I completely emptied out my closet and am now organizing accordingly, (this may take all night). Second, I discovered I was low on oil and hitched a ride with my very kind neighbors to the Autozone and was the recipient of a date request, which I promptly refused. Now, I am making Morningstar burgers, fried green beans, and waffle fries for dinner and I'm going to watch Mad men while I eat. Tomorrow is my early birthday celebration, where I fully expect to be served chocolate pie, made by my grandmother. Hmm, that doesn't look like a lot in writing but I've been busy all day long, I promise. OK, I got nothing else to say, later!

No comments: