Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 225 A Pie For A Car?

Today, I haven't left my house. The windows are open, the air is nice, and I have found no reason to venture beyond my living room, except to take the dog out. Tonight I made rice with some garden squash thrown in and some really divine corn bread, it was more than enough to keep me happy. Right now, I'm contemplating my next bold move, not sure if I want to work on my bedroom a little more, catch up on work, or go out and try to talk the guy down from the Clear Communications tower, where he's been for four days. I'm leaning towards working on the bedroom. I am also on day three of petitioning the universe for a working car and the universe threw me a bone in that a co-worker offered to loan me one her cars for a few days. I am still waiting for the full universe treatment with a brand new, slightly used, low miles, car with which I can sustain myself for the next five years or so. If anyone knows of any opportunities or trades, I am open to bartering! I could bake a pie and trade up like that one guy did, who eventually got a house. Who would trade me a pie for something slightly more valuable?

No comments: