Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 240 Festival Of Sugar Shock

Wow, day 240, it seems like we should be coming to some sort of conclusion on this thing sometime soon. Today, a co-worker made me doughnuts, for reals! So, for breakfast, I had those and a chocolate chip cookie for a little a.m. sugar love. In the afternoon, I had cupcakes, I ate many cupcakes, in fact I had to lie down on the floor for a while because I was so full of frosting and cake. I was a living breathing mass of sugar for a short period of time and still have a little bit of a buzz hours past the consumption point. Later, I had to walk a pretty good ways so all that sugar probably fueled me home from the corner to the door. For dinner, I had what will probably be a tri-weekly affair from now until the car repair is paid off, I had potatoes again, tomorrow, I'll swap off for the beans, next day potatoes, you get the idea. At least I know, I won't starve these last few months before this challenge comes to an end, perhaps, I'll lose a few more pounds to ring in those first few days of restaurant mania, sure to ensue in January. Here's to locking down with beans and taters, bring it on!

No comments: