Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 235 Please Sir May I Have Another?

Today, I watched someone eat a Reuben sandwich in an eatery, off limits to myself of course. I do love Reubens and the weird thing is that I love them vegetarian style. Yep, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, Swiss cheese, and Rye bread. Oh, my I'm gonna get me one of those when this fiasco is over! Tonight, I had leftover spinach, garlic bread, and water, sooo not the same! After dinner, I wrote a letter to Ford, asking for a car in exchange for my family's 30+ year loyalty both in company and in product. I am willing to drive a Ford covered in websites and logos, I don't care, I just need a car to do my job, so that when this thing is over, I can still afford to have an egg McMuffin once a week. I am kinda running out of ideas here, but I press onward, ever onward in the pursuit of life, liberty, and general satisfaction in the contents of my Frigidaire. Carry on friends, I will return tomorrow! Once again I am posting my cyber begging link, just in case Bill Gates reads my blog.

No comments: