Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 The Boycott of Fast food and soda

Today is January 1st, which begins 365 days of the swearing off of fast food. I am committed to eating at home and also eliminating soda. I love soda so this is going to be difficult. I love full sugar soda, diet soda, soda that could be called fizzy juice, I love it all. I will bring my lunch to work or buy it directly from the grocery store EVERY day. No more pizza buffets, no more Sonic grilled cheese or yummy yummy burritos, I'm done! The purpose of this experiment is to see how much money I can save by eating at home and to see if my new eating habits, affect how my clothes fit. Right now I wear a size 16 (I don't do scales) so let's see if that changes with the elimination of grease and processed crap. On a side note, I am going to attempt to eat healthier at home and add some herbs to my diet. For the last few days, I have been drinking ginger green tea and adding different things like Cayenne to help with blood sugar and stuff. We'll see how it goes! http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: