Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7 and 8 This is getting easier

Soooo, yesterday I had a salad from Whole foods, is this considered fast food? I don't think it is, since it is a grocery store and I bought other groceries while I was there...and it was healthy. Today, I went searching for the fabled herb store and found only, an Asian market. I bought a box of 100 count Green tea bags, which will be my substitute throughout my anti-soda challenge. My mom and brother are also taking my lead on no fast food, as we declined to partake after our bookstore outing. My brother, who is only 17 suggested stopping for lunch and my mom talked him in to the buffet behind their refridgerator door. Maybe I will influence a movement! http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: