Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 You're Not the Boss Of Me, McClown!

Today, I would like nothing more, than to plant my face in a McFlurry and let the candy toppings rain down upon my head but I am strong and I will not fail on this, my 24th day. Today, life was a little out of my control, I could not negotiate the cost of the new starter for my car, I had absolutely no input in the temperature outside, and I did NOT plan the headache fun fair in my skull, but I was in control of one thing. I decided what to put into my body, despite my ice cream cravings and onion ring dreams. I know that no matter what goes on around me, I always have the choice to make a good decision for myself. I know that Ronald McDonald is not going to push my wheel chair, if I over do it on the sugar and lose a leg to Diabetes and the CEO of Coca-Cola is not going to buy me a new fatter pair of jeans. I am the only person responsible for my health and well being and as much as I would like to blame it on Ben and Jerry, it's just not up to them. 
On to other things, this morning, I ate the fruit, a banana, no drama to report except, I am on the look out for a new blender, as my old one sprang a leak and I much prefer fruit in frosty frozen juice form. Tonight was a Greek yogurt and left over squash night, maybe tomorrow will be a tad more exciting, not every night can be a recipe worthy of a Rachel Ray episode.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: