Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 Lessons in Creative Blizzard Cuisine

The excitement of blizzard chili and coco can only go so far, when one is for shizzle stuck in the house behind giant snow drifts. I'm considering either eating a snowball or concocting some sort of new and original cookie. My options for said cookie include squash or collard greens. I'm pretty sure squash could be manipulated into something sweet but I'll have to make it up as I go along. I could use peanut butter but should probably save that for actual starvation, sure to come by Thursday or later this afternoon. Also on my radar, is my last Kashi bar, I'm thinking I could crumbled it up, mix it with butter and make a tiny pear cobbler....I'm creative that way. I also have a few grapes left, I could make jailhouse wine, but I'm pretty sure that involves fermenting the concoction in a toilet, so that's out.  If I could just use all of these items together in some sort of "end of time casserole" I think I could muster up enough energy to go outside and make a snow angel or shovel part of the sidewalk. OK, I'm out of ideas the blizzard has sapped my creative reserves, if the cookies turn out OK, I'll share the recipe, if not, we'll just pretend they were never mentioned and move on with our lives.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: