Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70 Raw Emotion In The Produce Section

OK, I'm boring and a little lazy, after working a super long day, I began my raw weekend with a salad. It was a very diverse salad, lots of stuff in it, but yes, it was just a salad. So, I decided to check out a website, suggested by a friend for some ideas. Apparently, the site is managed by a local woman who teaches uncooking classes! She teaches how to prepare raw food and she has a lot of recipes on her site. Some of the stuff, I'm not too sure about, like the eggless egg salad, I've had egg salad made with tofu before, but never made with just vegetables and cashews, we'll see about that one. I did see two definites for this weekend, marinated stuffed mushrooms and avocado spinach soup. The mushrooms are stuffed with avocado, I think I can dig that, I love mushrooms and I love avocado, together, what could go wrong in my mouth? There was also a recipe called a berry brownie crumble, it seems like a lot of work for something sweet, with the soaking of nuts and what not, but maybe worth a try, if I get the old sugar tooth. I can most certainly get on board with the smoothies and she has a couple of recipes for those, I just need to find a new, non leaking blender first. I would not be opposed to taking the uncooking class, I don't think I will ever live the raw food life, but it's nice to try some different things, and who knows, maybe I'll go raw every weekend, it's gotta be better than clown food.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com
www.rawintentions.com

No comments: