Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88 Special: Kitchen Floor Sandwich or Spoiled Milk?

Well, I am approaching 90 days here, I haven't weighed in a while and it's time to tally up the savings in the next couple of days. These last three months have been really hard work and I've had a pretty long day so I'm just going to leave you with the mental picture of my day. I ate half of a cheese sandwich I dropped on the kitchen floor for breakfast, because I left the milk out overnight and ruined my chances for cereal. Next, I walked allllllll the way across the parking lot to the clinic at work, for water, walked allllllll the way back and spilled it in front of my office door. When I got home, I dropped my SECOND hoagie roll of the day and then decided to make blackened tofu for dinner....it was not supposed to be blackened, but I did have a really spectacular can of corn as a consolation prize. Right now, I would punch someone for some Fettuccine Alfredo and bread sticks from Fazoli's and maybe a 2 liter of Coke. Throw in a Sonic blast for dessert, six, warm, Crispy Creme doughnuts, aaaaand some curly fries from Arby's . I need to cook something fun this weekend and I need some ideas for motivation, I have 9 months to go!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: