Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73 This Pizza Needs A Diagnosis

Tonight, I am using my cousin's suggestion for a black bean pizza, well, I started with black beans and it has become something much much bigger and weirder with my additions and ideas about what it's supposed to be. Like I said, I started with refried black beans instead of pizza sauce, I just didn't think the two would go together. I added Serrano peppers, red bell peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, and cheddar cheese. The sweet potatoes are very, very small don't judge. So, it kind of started out a little bit Cuban but then I added mushrooms and olives and it lost all evidence of nationality. It's a very confused pizza in the midst of an identity crisis, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be really good. I'm counting on edible product, as tomorrow I will be in an all day training and am bringing my very special lunch. This experiment can get a little awkward during times like these, when everyone decides on a dime to have a working lunch at the Mexican restaurant across the street and I have to politely explain, that I'm not able to join everyone else. I'm not whining, I chose this ludicrous plan and I must stick by it. So, as I was saying, if I bring a fabulous lunch, I can just say, OH! Sorry, I have this fabulous lunch here, wouldn't want to waste it, see you suckas later. See, that's how it's done, take notes and apply to your own lives, my pizza is done, so buzz off while I eat.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: