Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61 Somebody Toss That Girl A Cracker

Wow, all I can say about today, is that if I had known what kind of day I was stepping into, I would have brought along provisions or at least a scrap of bread. I thought I was being proactive, eating an egg sandwich for breakfast and bringing a bottle of water to court. It's almost 7 pm and I have yet to eat lunch, which would usually mean a call to Domino's on the way home, but even in starvation mode, I will not break! Many times today, I drove past the pizza buffet, each time telling myself that I would be back in my office soon, to retrieve my abandoned hummus, each time was a lie. I was so hungry, I'm pretty sure my stomach thought my throat had been cut. So here I am, finally home, a homemade goat cheese pizza in the oven, a peaceful night ahead, and a cute new haircut to go with my new smaller clothes, not a bad ending to a questionable day.
On a gardening note, along with a plethora of vegetables, my mom and I plan to get into the ground, we have also decided to plant gourds...for the county fair. That's right, I'm gonna take on the blue haired set in vegetable presentation. I don't know if gourds are edible, but I will soon find out! If I can't eat them, I'll just have to decorate the hell out of  them. I'm also thinking of entering my homemade salsa if there's a category for heat, yes there will be fire and maybe blisters, judges beware and bring your chapstick.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: