Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77 Among Theives And Chaos An Eggroll Was Born

Today, in the middle of chaos, I made a very yummy little something. I'm not sure what to call this little something, but it started out with scrambled eggs and mushrooms; I added the chipolte vegetable mix of corn, sweet potatoes, black beans, bell peppers and onions in a pan. All of the forks were in the dishwasher, so I had to find another route to my belly that didn't involve utensils. Miracle of all miracles, I found egg roll wrappers in the fridge. There was too much mix for the number of wrappers so, I had to stuff it all into just three. The stuffage did not allow for proper wrapping so, I just kind of folded them up like presents and rubbed some oil on them. I baked them until they were crispy and I have to say, they were pretty darn good! The next couple of days will be a little dicey as I'm running out of groceries and I can't get to the store, being sans car at the moment. I have plenty of peanut butter and lots more eggs, so I'm sure I won't starve, but I may need to get a little creative...peanut butter omelet anyone? I also have a ton of trail mix, perhaps I could make cookies, it has everything a good cookie should have, nuts, M&M's, and raisins....there should never be a debate as to my collection of survival skills.
I have to believe that tomorrow will be much better than today, here's hoping for a full pantry, a running vehicle, and the return of my stolen pooper scooper.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: