Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 85 Happy Dump Cake To You

I wasn't going to make a cake for the double birthday celebration, but I changed my mind. I'm making a dark chocolate cherry dump cake at this instant, very moment for my grown up brother and my mom. That was seriously the easiest thing I've ever made, I just dumped some cherry pie filling in a pan, dumped a dark chocolate cake mix on top, and dotted it with butter, it smells pretty good and it looks like a cake so, I'll take that as a success. I'm not sure if I should cover it with the remaining cherry filling, we'll just see how it goes when it comes out of the oven. This is not my most creative cake, but it will do. I once made a three layered, homemade, from scratch, strawberry cake for a boyfriend. It had strawberries and cream between each layer, it was topped and surrounded by strawberries, the icing was from scratch, it was perfection and it weighed about 10 pounds and cost me about 30.00 and 4 hours. I presented the boyfriend with the cake, who told me that he liked the kind from a box with the pink icing and promptly took the cake as a sign to take off for Hawaii the next day to marry someone else. Lesson learned, all boyfriends will now recieve a plain white cake and will have to provide their own frosting and or sprinkles, candles, and present.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: