Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 87 Fakers Never Win

Today, I was tricked, scammed, bamboozled, and hoodwinked by the ol' dirty Warehouse market. I bought avocados this week at the grocery, for only .49 each, the reason for the cheap deal, was because they are nowhere near ripe. I'm waiting and I'm waiting for them to soften from rocks to maybe like a tennis ball, so no avocados for lunch, here's where ol' dirty market comes in. Around noon, I boogie on over to the market across the street for a little guacamole love, I find it in the produce section, a big container of green stuff. The guacamole was only 2.99 for like a 16oz. I should have seen this as a warning. I be-bop back to the office, happy with my cheap eats, sit down with my tortilla chips and dip into the impostor that is called guacamole to find.....green ranch dip, with a guacamole inspired costume. First of all. I don't even put ranch on my salads, I am just not a fan, now here it is impersonating my favorite food, it's just shameful! If you want to be a salad dressing, be a salad dressing, just don't dress up as a vegetable and sneak into my mouth.
That's all I have to say about that, I have to watch my avocados ripen now.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: