Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102 Food Baby Rents Space In My Belly

Today, I had the best lunch and plenty of time to eat it, which is a really great combination. Even though I ate a really, really lot, it was all healthy stuff, I had broccoli and guacamole and an Amy's veggie burrito. Although Amy's is healthier and vegetarian than say Taco Bell, it's downfall was the price. 2.69 for one burrito. It was so good, but I'm a little ashamed of myself for not making another round of beans for a few cents really, and creating my own burritos again, because that's essentially what I ate anyway. I also had jello, I don't really even like jello and it is made from the gelatin in horse's hooves but It was just so red and shiny and refreshing, I had to have it. Oh, I almost forgot, I also finished scraping the icing off of my 100 day cake, which was uber satisfying and sugary, so sugary, I almost fell asleep at my desk from the sheer joy and insulin-ness of it all. OK, so it wasn't all healthy, I gotta do better, but I'm still on the wagon as far as my mission goes. This weekend, I'm going to make my brother a cheesecake, because he was accepted into the National Technical Honor society and I am super proud of him, he deserves something fabulous and cheesy!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: