Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97 KFC VS. Me

Tonight we celebrate a family's graduation from our services, which usually includes fast food. We buy the food, the family eats the food, and in the old days, I would eat as well, not so tonight. They have requested KFC vegetables and a pizza. Let me just say, that I LOVE KFC's side dishes. I love the mashed potatoes, I love the corn on the cob, the biscuits, the mac & cheese, love it all. Tonight, I will comfort myself with visions of grocery store excursions, which will take place later tonight. I'm dreaming of gallons of milk, loaves of bread, bags of lettuce....nope, not the same thing, perhaps I should attempt to re-create a KFC meal in my kitchen tonight. Yes, that's exactly what I plan to do. I will bake the biscuits and boil the corn, YES I will! Let us not forget the beans and the tater babies, if only I could re-create tater babies, but I think the chain has the corner market on those precious spears of potato love.
Dinner dreams aside, for lunch today, I made some fabulous guacamole, right here at my desk, complete with lime juice and everything, who needs a kitchen, when you have a fairly clean desk? I now have leftover limes, not sure what to do with those? Maybe some sort of beverage..hmmmm? Perhaps key lime pie is in my future? Who knows, I just know I'm eating well tonight!
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: